Purchase Your Tickets
Ticket sales are limited, purchase your tickets now to reserve your spot!
Habitat Tailgate RULES
By purchasing a ticket, you agree to the terms of the policies noted below. Buyer and fellow vehicle passengers agree to adhere to all policies and procedures:
• If you have any COVID-19 symptoms or feel sick, please stay home for the safety of all.
• Vehicle capacity: LIMIT 4 PASSENGERS PER VEHICLE/DESIGNATED TAILGATE AREA: It is recommended that you travel with members of your family or household ONLY.
• Social distancing rules: After parking your vehicle, attendees will take chairs to the designated AUDIENCE TAILGATE area. Guests will be asked to place chairs in only their designated area. Absolutely NO gathering of attendees in front of or near the stage is permitted. This will be STRICTLY ENFORCED.
• We recommend that guests traveling in the same vehicle should be from the same household or those who have quarantined together.
FOOD & BEVERAGES
• No outside food, beverage (alcoholic or non-alcoholic) or coolers will be allowed on the property.
• Grilling is not permitted.
• Beer, wine, soda, and food truck selections will be available for sale on site.
• Beverage Delivery service will be available and it is encouraged that attendees use this service to avoid leaving their designated tailgate area.
• If a concert begins and is ultimately shortened due to weather, refunds will not be offered.
• Before Tailgate start time, if the concert is canceled due to any factors beyond the control of GERMANfest, refunds will not be offered.
• TAILGATE AREAS ARE ASSIGNED IN ORDER OF ARRIVAL.
• Guests must arrive at least 30 minutes prior to the start of the show. (Gates open at 4:30 PM Thursday-Saturday and 12:00 PM on Sunday).
• Keeping in mind that tailgate areas are “first come, first served” early arrival is encouraged. PREMIUM TAILGATE = CLOSER TO THE STAGE.
• Objects that impede sight lines for fellow attendees will not be permitted, such as large umbrellas, tents, etc.
• Pets are not permitted. Designated Smoking Areas will be located on the premises.
Washington Ozaukee Public Health Department has reviewed our plan and we are following all appropriate guidelines.